This one seems to be going around the ScienceBlogs, bunch, and, given the nature of the test and my having collected comics for over 30 years, there was no way I could pass it up. The results are, of course, utterly expected.
Bow before your better! Bow before…Doom!
You are Dr. Doom
|Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.
Click here to take the “Which Super Villain am I?” quiz…
Of course, there are many benefits to being Doom:
1. Get to rule a small Eastern European nation as absolute monarch
2. Army of Doom-bots to protect me and to be sent out as decoys
3. Get to dabble in magic and science
4. Lots of great technological toys to play with
Unfortunately, there are significant downsides to being Doom:
1. Three words; Horribly disfigured face.
2. It gets a bit smelly wearing the same armor all the time
3. Pesky Fantastic Four always getting in Doom’s business (which is to take over the word–I mean, to show the world why Doom, is its rightful ruler).
But let’s separate Doom from the Doom-bots. Can any of these Doom impostors, without reference to the Internet or other references, tell us the name of Victor von Doom’s father and what it was he did for a living? Or who was von Doom’s faithful retainer back in the early days? Or what is the vow that Doom made over his mother’s grave?